LovingGSD's for all Shepherd's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovingGSD's for all Shepherd's

A New Forum for German Shepherd Dog's Lovers, Covering mainly Training & Rescue Centres

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your first subject

Go down 
+2
marleysmum
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Welcome    Your first subject Icon_minitimeTue May 12 2015, 19:10

Welcome to LovingGSD's please have a look around and please tell a little (or a lot) about yourself and your Shep's
Back to top Go down
https://lovinggsds.forumotion.co.uk
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeWed May 13 2015, 20:07

Hi all,
I'm Malcolm live in Bournemouth with Pam my wife and 3 shep's Jade 13yrs Storm 6yrs and Leo 20mths Sectary of Bournemouth & District Dog Training Club.
Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeSat May 16 2015, 08:19

Hi, I'm Pam Smile Malcolm's wife xx
Back to top Go down
marleysmum
Admin
marleysmum

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeTue May 19 2015, 16:56

Hi I'm Jude I live in Whitley Bay with my husband Ed and we are owned by Marley who will be 8 in October and Kala who has just turned 6 Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeFri May 22 2015, 21:11

Hi Pam, Try replying to this don't forget to press the "send" button, I've checked you out and all is ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Pammy Gsd

Pammy Gsd

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeFri May 22 2015, 21:57

Hi
Im a Pam , not related to Malcolm or the other Pam Smile

I have 2 rescue Gsds and I'm in Northants

x

Hoping to post Vigil German Shepherd Dog Rescue dogs on here

PS WONT let me post on any sections ???? it states not allowed to post for 7 days ?

x
Back to top Go down
marleysmum
Admin
marleysmum

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeSat May 23 2015, 08:24

Hi Pam! cheers

Nice to meet you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeSat May 23 2015, 09:10

Pammy Gsd wrote:
Hi

x

PS WONT let me post on any sections ???? it states not allowed to post for 7 days ?

x

A Big Welcome Pam x

7 days affraid I'll have a look Pam (It's all a bit new)lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeSat May 23 2015, 11:44

Admin wrote:
Pammy Gsd wrote:
Hi

x

x

A Big Welcome Pam x

7 days affraid I'll have a look Pam (It's all a bit new)lol!  

I THINK IT'S SORTED NOW PAM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pammy Gsd

Pammy Gsd

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeSun May 24 2015, 20:49

No still cant post , Tried rescues South and BIGGSD , wont let me post ..
Sad Sad Sad
Where should I start posting dogs for rehoming then ???
Back to top Go down
GSDteddy

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeSun May 24 2015, 21:42

Pam I have just done a trial and was ok.

When you post on "new topic" make sure the tittle is 10 letters/numbers long

If you preview make sure you then press the send button.

I hope that will be ok xxxx (this is Malcolm I set this up for problem sorting) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pammy Gsd

Pammy Gsd

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeSun May 24 2015, 21:57

Keep trying and no cant post on any section .

This is the message

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.[
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeSun May 24 2015, 22:05

Pammy Gsd wrote:
Keep trying and no cant post on any section .

This is the message

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.[

Strange as that say's external links or emails, but your trying to post internally Mad plus your posting in here ok.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon May 25 2015, 07:49

Pam can you just hang on until tomorrow which will be your 7 th day, as it's got me stumped, I will ask the powers to be but it takes time, so sorry about this xxx
Back to top Go down
Pammy Gsd

Pammy Gsd

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon May 25 2015, 10:01

Hi ... Yes thats fine ... You know my user name and my password , your welcome to use it , if that helps ...

Patience is not my  best asset lol! you will be an expert Malcolm cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon May 25 2015, 11:07

Pammy Gsd wrote:
Hi ... Yes thats fine ... You know my user name and my password , your welcome to use it , if that helps ...

Patience is not my  best asset lol!  you will be an expert Malcolm cheers

That will come with age Basketball

** we know user names but never passwords ** sunny
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Jess

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeSun May 31 2015, 19:24

Hi all , I'm Lisa , have 2 wonderful beasties , Jess and OZzie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeSun May 31 2015, 20:20

Hi Lisa, welcome to to our sparse ship lol which in time will grow but not with very active members. but hopefully wonderful GSD's will find home's and the right training they deserve Smile
Back to top Go down
marleysmum
Admin
marleysmum

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01 2015, 17:56

Lisa_Jess wrote:
Hi all , I'm Lisa , have 2 wonderful beasties , Jess and OZzie

Hello Lisa! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sheba's Mum

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14 2015, 07:25

Hiya nutters, I'm here at last. Sorry it took so long but things have been a little hectic here. Hubby had his ankle op in April so wasn't allowed to put any weight on it which put extra stress on us. Luckily my brother came over from Australia to look after Mum. Then recently we found out our beloved Jake has got CDRM so more stress & upset which all led to me having a mild heart attack last month. So, I'm having to undergo a huge lifestyle change, lose weight, de-stress as much as I can & take things a bit easier.
Jake has started hydro & we have got him on a range of supplements to try & slow down the dreaded disease. The 2 girls are doing well, Gypsy still goes to hydro to maintain her joints, she still hates it. Sasha is still Sasha, she went mad when I got home from the hospital & doesn't like letting me out of her sight. She's slept up with me since Bob had his op. When I was in hospital Sian slept in our bed so Sasha slept with her.
Anyway, I'm doing ok now & hopefully will be able to post up some dogs soon.
Coral x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14 2015, 20:13

Oh Coral, So sorry to hear about all the troubles you've had, fingers crossed thing will soon start improving which I'm sure they already have, xx

Jude and myself are still trying to get the forum off the ground lol! lol! so much stuff going on with us both at the moment means it's a little slow Basketball xxx
Back to top Go down
marleysmum
Admin
marleysmum

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15 2015, 17:13

Hiya Coral! Lovely to see you Smile So sorry to hear about your troubles I hope you and your husband are much better now xx
Back to top Go down
Sheba's Mum

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21 2015, 09:34

Hi guys, thanks for the good wishes. I had another episode which involved hubby calling an ambulance but it settled down with the spray I have to carry with me. Good news though, I went to see the doctor yesterday as it seems I have an intolerance to 1 of the new tablets but while I was there I got her to weigh me & I've lost a stone already. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2015, 20:52

Sorry you've had another turn do hope things improve xxxx

That brilliant about the weight loss Basketball
Back to top Go down
marleysmum
Admin
marleysmum

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24 2015, 18:20

sorry to hear youve had more problems I hope you are ok now! Well done with the weight loss though. Im trying very hard after putting weight on during my Mams illness and after she passed Im on the way back down Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LovingGSD's for all Shepherd's :: About me-
Jump to: